Model No.: 28BYJ48-035A
Gear reduction motor is a component of a gear reducer and a motor. This type of component is also commonly referred to as a gearbox motor or a geared motor. It is usually assembled and assembled by a professional reducer manufacturer.
Gear reduction motors are widely used in automatic mechanical equipment, especially in packaging machinery, printing machinery, corrugated machinery, color box machinery, conveying machinery, food machinery, three-dimensional parking equipment, automatic storage, three-dimensional warehouse, chemical, textile, dyeing and finishing equipment, etc. Micro gear reduction motors are also widely used in the fields of electronic locks, optical equipment, precision instruments and financial equipment.
28BYJ48-035A Reduction Stepper Motor Parameters
No-load pull-in Frequency
No-load pull-out Frequency
Drawing of 28BYJ48-035A Reduction Stepper Motor
Applications of Stepper Motor
• 3D printing equipment
• Barrier gate
• Printing presses
• Automatic toilet seat cover
• Electric tailgate
• Nano sprayer
• Vending machines
• Aircraft – In the aircraft industry, stepper motors are used in aircraft instrumentations, antenna and sensing applications, and equipment scanning
• Automotive – The automotive industry implements stepper motors for applications concerning cruise control, sensing devices, and cameras. The military also utilizes stepper motors in their application of positioning antennas
• Chemical – The chemical industry makes use of stepper motors for mixing and sampling of materials. They also utilize stepper motor controllers with single and multi-axis stepper motors for equipment testing
• Consumer Electronics and Office Equipment – In the consumer electronics industry, stepper motors are widely used in digital cameras for focus and zoom functionality features. In office equipment, stepper motors are implemented in PC-based scanning equipment, data storage drives, optical disk drive driving mechanisms, printers, and scanners
• Gaming – In the gaming industry, stepper motors are widely used in applications like slot and lottery machines, wheel spinners, and even card shufflers
• Industrial – In the industrial industry, stepper motors are used in automotive gauges, machine tooling with single and multi-axis stepper motor controllers, and retrofit kits which make use of stepper motor controllers as well. Stepper motors can also be found in CNC machine control
• Medical – In the medical industry, stepper motors are utilized in medical scanners, microscopic or nanoscopic motion control of automated devices, dispensing pumps, and chromatograph auto-injectors. Stepper motors are also found inside digital dental photography (X-RAY), fluid pumps, respirators, and blood analysis machinery, centrifuge
• Scientific Instruments –Scientific equipment implement stepper motors in the positioning of an observatory telescope, spectrographs, and centrifuge
• Surveillance Systems – Stepper motors are used in camera surveillance
Three development directions of motor manufacturing industry
With the continuous development of the electrical machinery industry, the extension and internality of electrical machinery products have been continuously expanded. Electrical machinery products are widely used in papermaking, municipal administration, water conservancy, shipbuilding, port handling, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, coal, mining, building materials and other fields.
As a device that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, electric motors are widely used in various fields such as papermaking, municipal administration, water conservancy, shipbuilding, ports, food processing machinery, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemicals, coal, mining, building materials and so on. The versatility of motors gradually develops towards specificity, breaking the situation that the same motors were used for different load types and different applications in the past.
After more than 40 years of development in my country’s motor industry, especially the rapid development of more than 20 years of reform and opening up, the small motor manufacturing industry has begun to develop in the direction of standardization, scale and automation, while the large and medium-sized motor manufacturing industry has continued to increase in single-machine capacity. The direction of specialization, diversification and customization has made great progress. According to the "2014-2018 China Motor Manufacturing Industry Market Demand and Investment Planning Analysis Report" issued by the Qianzhan Industrial Research Institute, the rapid development of new energy has driven the rapid growth of the motor industry, and my country's motor industry has broad development prospects. At the same time, high efficiency and energy saving are also the development trend of the entire industry. The following editor will make a brief analysis of the development trend of the small motor manufacturing industry. The small motor manufacturing industry will develop along three major trends.
1. Personalization, specialization, and specialization
With the continuous development of the electrical machinery industry, the extension and the interior of electrical machinery products have been continuously expanded. Electrical machinery products are widely used in various fields such as papermaking, municipal administration, water conservancy, shipbuilding, ports, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, coal, mining, building materials, loading and unloading. The versatility of motors gradually develops in the direction of specificity, breaking the situation that the same motors were used in different load types and different applications in the past, and motors are developing in the direction of individualization, specificity and particularity. Many domestic enterprises are also transforming into specialized enterprises, such as coal mine electrical machinery factory, explosion-proof electrical machinery factory, micro-special electrical machinery factory, etc. Whether the enterprise has the ability to adapt to non-standardized customization is an important aspect of measuring the future development potential of an enterprise.
2. The product's stand-alone capacity continues to increase
With the gradual increase in the scale of modern industrial output, the supporting production equipment is also developing in the direction of large-scale, integrated, and large-scale. The power of the motor that drives the large-scale mechanical equipment has also become larger and larger. , High voltage level, high performance motors have become the most important direction. Regarding various large-scale AC and DC motors for transmission in railway traction, rail transit, ship power, drainage and irrigation pumps, rolling mills, power station auxiliary equipment, blast furnace fans, etc., the capacity of single machines has been expanding, and the variety has also been increasing, which has also promoted the production of motors. Enterprises have moved closer to the high-voltage large and medium-sized motor industry to enhance their competitiveness.
3. Resources gather to superior enterprises
The level of technology determines the level of profit. The number of competitors from the motor industry as a whole, the average profit level is spread in a U-shape, and the number of competitors is spread in an inverted U-shape. At present, the motor industry has a high degree of marketization, with a large number of motor companies, and the entire industry is in a process of integration and optimization. Micro motors and large motors (including some special motors) are at the highest end of the U-shaped curve due to high technical difficulty, large initial investment, and high technical thresholds, with a high average profit level and a small number of competitors; small power motors , Small and medium-sized motors are at the center of the entire U-shaped curve, with a large number of competitors and a low average profit level.
Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd. owns existing factory more than 26 thousand square meters, net assets over billions of dollars, nearly a thousand employees, and over 30 production lines with the annual output of more than 35 million units.The product of Maintex covering over twenty countries and regions around the world, and has been widely praised by customers.
MAINTEX's main products are precision permanent magnet stepper motor, permanent magnet DC motor, brushless motor, precision gear motor, rotary transformer and other micro motor products, as well as the treadmill motor control system, train model, electric pump and electromechanical integration products. These products are widely used in security systems, financial systems, industrial control systems, vehicle systems, retail services and office automation and other fields. At the same time, the company also provide personalized application solutions of micro electromechanical products.
MAINTEX strives to realise products diversification and differentiation, and to build the leading enterprise in the motor industry.The brand MAINTEX has become a high recognition brand in presicion and intelligent control industry with a short period of time.
- Company Name: Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Weiting Wang
- Product/Service: Stepper Motor , Brushless motor , Dc motor , treadmill used motor , Brushed Dc Motor , Fuji motor
- Capital (Million US $): RMB:40 Million Yuan
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 30
- No. of R&D Staff: 41 -50 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Zhengde Science Park, No. 8, Pingdi Street, Longgang District
- Contact Person: Mr. MAINTEX
- Tel: 0086-0755-36518326-854
Premium Related Products